Sunday, July 10, 2011

Louisville Trip

We made it back to the land of brotherly love (whatever that means). Our trip back "home" was wonderful...way too short though! Sawyer did fantastic, I mean this girl was such a trooper, she always surprises me with how well she does when I except her to have a difficult time. She adjusted so well to having so many different people hold her, kiss her, play with her, etc... And we even stayed in three different houses. She surely set the bar high for future trips.

Here are some top favorite moments:

-Spending hours chatting in person with my best friends
-Clint loved spending quality "guy time" with his best friends
-Having Sawyers 3 great-grandmothers hold her and love on her
-Eating at our favorite restaurants
-Seeing the kids I use to nanny for, and my have they grown!
-Watching Sawyer and her cousin Ezekiel "talk" to each other
-Letting Sawyer's grandparents (all 5 of them) spoil her rotten
-Staying up late talking with my in-laws
-Watching a movie with my mom (even if it was so0o0o0 not what we thought)
-Being loved on by our friends and family

All in all it was a wonderful trip and we can't wait to go back...hopefully in October!! =D It was sad leaving but also exciting knowing what we were coming home to. We know God wants us up here, and we are seeing him use us to further his Kingdom. Right now Philadelphia is our home, and we are thankful for the many blessings we have up here!

Sawyer also turned 9 months old this week, we'll do her monthly post when I get her stats and stuff from the doctor.

Okay there are hundreds of pictures but I will just have to put a few of my favorites!

Here are some pictures of Sawyer playing with her friends:






Sawyer with her grandparents:







Sawyer with her great-grandmothers:





Here are some other random pictures of Sawyer Beth:






And I'll end this long picture blog with a family photo and Sawyer on the plane:


No comments:

Post a Comment