Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall into Fun!

We have been having an amazing fall week. Filled with all kinds of fall goodies! And to top it all off Sawyer Beth is becoming so much fun!!! I can't believe how smart she is getting. I can ask her to go get things from her room and she will walk back to her room and get them!! It's amazing to me. She is also starting to enjoy so many things. For example, the trees blowing in the wind, dogs barking, our pumpkin on our porch, little pieces of paper...the list could go on. AND her vocabulary is growing. She points to the oven and says in her little way "hot", and she points to our pumpkin and says "pum pum." One last thing...she is loving putting stuff on, especially mommies necklaces! I don't mind because it's a very easy entertaining tool when I"m cooking =D


I have to add these pictures too, the first is of an a Halloween outfit my mom got her, the leggings and so cute with bats, and spider webs. And the other outfit is an adorable fall outfit, Susu (my MIL) got her that hat and she wears it almost everyday!


This last picture is of Sawyer waiting for her Daddy to get home. She will stand by the door and say "da da da da" =D Melts my heart


I'm loving these fall days. I want these next few months to go by so slowly =D I'm already planning our menu for Thanksgiving, and I'm starting some things for us to do as a family for Advent this year!!!!! Ahhh Christmas...but first Fall, and then Thanksgiving. Okay I am done rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment