Saturday, January 5, 2013

2 months

Our little man was 2 months on December 29th.

Here are his stats:
12 lbs 6 oz
23 1/2 inches
63% for head circumference

He is just a little bit bigger than Sawyer was at 2 months

We are finally getting a good routine and I'm feeling like our life is getting to its new normal. He has changed so much this month. It started off with me swaddling him for each nap and at night time and me bouncing him to sleep in my arms before i would lay him down. This was starting to get exhausting and he was waking 30-45 minutes in to each nap because he couldn't get himself to fall back to sleep on his own. A few days ago I started un-swaddling him and laying him down awake. I feel like a new woman! And he's sleeping so much better. I nurse him during the day about every 2 1/2 - 3 hours. At night he is finally starting to do longer stretches. Last night he went 5 hours and slept until 8:30 this morning, it was delightful! His demeanor is precious. He is super sweet and smily. Much more calmer than Sawyer was at this age. He gets fussy when he's overwhelmed, tired, or hungry.

He loves bath time, listening and watching his sissy, kisses, nursing, being held, and his mamma (so far he his a mommas boy and I'm okay with that) I love this boy and I'm praying he stays healthy this winter! Now for some pics














2 comments:

  1. Jameson, you are precious!!!!
    Way to go on getting him to self soothe, Al :) I'm so glad he is getting more rest and allowing you to rest more too. You need it! He is a adorable. xoxxoxo. Can't wait for your next trip home. Please make it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be that he's going to be a high-energy little guy and swaddling just wasn't the way he's gonna roll. I'm just glad you're getting better rest. If mamma ain't rested, nobody gonna get good rest! Grandmother said she was glad you're giving him some freedom. Love the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete