Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

We had a wonderful Halloween night! We had the Rogers' over for dinner last night: pork, butternut squash, stuffing, and pumpkin cupcakes! Our neighbors, Mike and Kellie and their girls came over for cupcakes. All the girls played and giggled...it was precious! Sawyer was our little winter bunny. Her bunny ears would only stay on her head if her hat was on...so that is how she became our winter bunny. But, I thought it was fitting since there was snow on the ground.

I am so excited for next year because I think Sawyer will understand so much more!

Here is our little bunny




I asked her to give the pumpkin a kiss, and she did!



She loved looking at the snow. She would squat down and look and talk to it...she is going to love this winter I think!



Now we can focus on Thanksgiving!!! Happy first day of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment