Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Recently...

So I have been a little lazy when it comes to updating the blog. Sawyer is as sweet as could be but she is a handful...she sure keeps me busy and I am loving it.

One of her new favorite things is to brush her teeth. If we are in the bathroom and she sees her toothbrush and I don't give it to her, it's a battle!!! I am thankful that she likes to keep her teeth clean! :)



One thing that Sawyer is for sure good at is making a mess! We are working on what it means to clean up, she is slowly getting the hang of it. A few days ago she had a blast getting all of daddies books out and reading them, I thought it was too cute!




Last Christmas my grandmother bought Sawyer a precious little Christmas Kitty Cat. Well, Sawyer has fallen in love with it. It's so sweet. Thank you Grandmother for loving on your great-granddaughter!!!!





We are getting in the Christmas mood around here. The tree is up, I am in the process of making advent felt ornaments with Clint to go over everyday with Sawyer during the month of December, and I am already planning our Christmas dinner!!!

I am trying to think of ways to keep Christ the center of our family traditions...any ideas that you all do with your families????

Thanks for stopping by and checking out what the Casabella family has been up to!!!!!

Alex

3 comments:

  1. These pics are awesome she is even more awesome ! The fact that she appears to be gentle and respectful of the books is very impressive to me as most kids her age would just destroy it by tearing every page they touched, but it looks like she already knows that is not what you do with them. Probably just one more benefit to reading to her from books and she also most likely has observed her parents using the books properly as well.

    Good Job Alex & Clint ! Cannot wait to see you all in person in just a few weeks ! Love Papa Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex,
    Just checking out your blog and I love it! You and Clint are such an encouragement to me as parents. As far as Christ-centered traditions, I've been recommended a book called "Treasuring God in Our Traditions" by Noel Piper. I haven't read it yet but it is on my Christmas list! Sounds like something you would enjoy so I thought I'd share :)
    Amy Spegal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy... I actually LoVE that book! I just read it again a few weeks ago! Thanks for checking out our blog!!!

    ReplyDelete