Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring is here...

well for a day at least!

Today was in the 70's and Sawyer LOVED being outside. She spent hours out there today and she would have spent more if I would have let her. She is getting so big and I am so excited about this spring and summer. We are going to have some good times. Here are some pictures of our Spring day. Notice how long her hair is getting, and her precious new shoes from Susu!







Loved how she was talking on the phone in one of the pictures above, and she was loving our patio in the below pictures. I want to get her a little table for the patio to sit and eat lunch and dinner on. I think she would LOVE that!





1 comment:

  1. I could just eat her up! What a beauty! I love this age when they are full of wonder and their personality shines. Her hair is getting darker. She's not a towhead like her daddy was at this age. Thanks for posting! Susu

    ReplyDelete