Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sweet friends

We've been busy around here lately. Gearing up to watch the Big Blue play in the final four this Saturday. I'm so nervous...but trying to remind myself that in the long run this game doesnt matter. Of course it doesnt help that we are playing one of our biggest rivals, U of L. Oh I wish I could be in the state of Kentucky during this crazy time.

Anyways, Sawyer is doing great as usual. A few days ago I took some quick shots of her and Jane. They were being so sweet playing together outside. Oh I pray their friendship continues to grow and that they will encourage each other to be like Christ.

Here are the pictures of the girls:






I've been kinda in a blogging slump, especially with all the nice weather, we are spending lots of time outside and I am not bringing my camera. With Easter coming up I'll be doing some more posts that are Easter related!

2 comments:

  1. They sure do look like they are having fun !!! Never noticed it before but these two could pass as sisters....great to see them outside playing. The big game should be awesome...so cool that two of the final four teams are from Ky! Miss/Love you guys give Sawyer a big kiss for me! Papa Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of Jane to push her little buddy. Could kiss 'um all over! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete