Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pain during pregnancy

I am typing this stuff so I will remember in the future.

This pregnancy has been more difficult than my one with Sawyer. Overall, I have had all the same issues I had with Sawyer except a bit worse =D

Recently, I started getting these horrible leg cramps in the middle of the night. I got them with Sawyer but not this bad. Last night was the worse. I woke up several times in horrible pain in both my calves. The pain lasted no matter what I tried to do. And today I am getting the cramps during the day, not a good sign. Praying that it doesn't mean more pain tonight.

On a better note, my hip/leg pain that is associated with my sciatic nerve is better. I haven't had too much pain with that over the last month. I think going to the chiropractor helped!

And then I have this weird blackout thing that happens randomly to me. I also had this with Sawyer, but this pregnancy is much worse. A few weeks ago I could hardly walk home from the park. I had to sit down every few feet. As soon as I sat down I started to feel better. But once I would get up and walk again I would almost pass out...not good. I'm trying to take it easy but there are so many things I want to do with Sawyer before this boy comes.

Speaking of Sawyer...I got some of her fall/winter stuff out a few days ago. Of course she had to put some of it on. Little cutie bug....


We've got a little over a month with just this baby. I am soaking it up, but at the same time excited to see her in her new role of big sister, I think she'll do great!!!

2 comments:

  1. she is a doll alex : ) sorry you're feeling so bad ; ( i know it's so hard when taking care of other little people! i always get the leg cramps.....been getting them some this time too---it is so frustrating b/c i think when it wakes me up i always move my leg in the wrong direction and increase the pain-ouch! excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Sawyer is going to be the sweetest big sis! I can't wait to see her in that role. As for your painful leg cramps- you should probably eat lots more potassium. Shove down the bananas, girl! Maybe that will help. Is that Sawyer's fall/winter stuff from last year?

    ReplyDelete