Tuesday, October 16, 2012

38 weeks

Well, I had my appointment this morning. All is going great. I still weigh 147 so all these cookies I've been eating aren't adding on to my weight, that's a good thing! =D

Heartbeat was strong and my belly is measuring 37 weeks but that is because his head is super low which is great news. I'm now 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. So, we made progress since last week. The doctor doesn't know when he'll come but she thinks sometime next week sounds good! I have Braxton Hicks contractions a lot but nothing serious or painful. I'm still praying BOLDly that he will come early next week, if I could be exact it would be October 24th...my grandmothers birthday. But I know he'll come when he is suppose to, so I am trying to trust in that.

I have good amounts of energy and thankfully all my weird leg/hip stuff is much better. This whole third trimester I've been nauseous in the evenings. Nothing horrible but just kinda icky feeling, I'm ready for that to be over with. Overall, things are great. Soaking up these last few days/weeks with my girl and getting ready for Susu to get here on Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment