Friday, May 31, 2013

7 months

Well I'll pretend I haven't posted in like 5 months. With a new baby, move, and iphone my time/interest in writing a blog post is super slim =D I love that I did it when Sawyer was a baby. I resort to it all the time. So I want to try and keep it up as much as possible with J-man.

He is now 7 months old and such a little stinker. This boy is a mommas boy. It's probably my fault but I'm trying to enjoy it even though it is exhausting, I know it won't last forever.

Jameson is on a pretty good schedule. Gets up around 6:30-7:00. Nurses and then plays and has breakfast around 8. Goes down for nap at 9 and sleeps an hour or two. Nurses when he gets up. We usually go out during this time. Either the park, a walk, the store, a friends house, etc...Eat lunch and then him and Sawyer take a nap around 1:30-2. I nurse him and usually give him a bottle before his nap. He gets up around 4-5 and I nurse him again and then we play and have dinner around 6. Bath time is 7 and then nurse/bottle at 7:30. He is in bed by 8. I am working on him playing on his own. He is in a stage right now where he is pretty content with me holding him all day long...this will not work =D

He eats bananas, avocados, peas, pears, apples, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, blueberries, apricots, peaches... I think that's it so far. He is a cuddlier and lover boy. He loves his sissy, his daddy, going on walks, bath time, and being in mommas arms. Still can't sit up by himself. Lazy boy. Hates being on his belly. As soon as I put him on his belly he will flip right over to his back. STINKER. So crawling is not in the works. At his 6 months checkup he was 50% for length, 30% for weight and 50% for head circumference. Not as big as sissy. But he seems long to me and to other people out. Still has blue eyes like his daddy and Sawyer.

Here are some pics






2 comments:

  1. a perfect learning opportunity, he can watch while I put my fingers up in her sweet little pussy make her giggle, squeal and kick while she opens her legs to let me get deep in her, then spread them really wide and lick it until quivering and bucking she orgasms, just the right age too to learn what a toddlers soft warm little mouth is really good for, watch my juices run from her outh and drip off her chin where I take some in my hand a let him taste it, if he was a bit older I would have him suck me too

    ReplyDelete