Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have had a wonderful Thanksgiving thus far, I will post pictures later. I made my first pie, it was a Cranberry Chess pie, pretty good. We've had a wonderful time with family, and everyone has loved Sawyer. She was AWESOME on Thanksgiving, such a good girl. But now that Thanksgiving is over it's time to get ready for Christmas. I LOVE using Shutterfly for gift ideas and for Christmas cards.

They have a promotion right now for bloggers, I will receive 50 free Christmas cards if I mention them on my blog. So if you are in need for some gift ideas I would recommend shutterfly.com. Speaking of Christmas cards, we will use some of the pictures that Lang took for our cards and gift ideas. Head over to his blog right now to check out some of the pictures... www.langthomasphotography.com

I'll post Thanksgiving pictures later!!!

Blessings, Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment