Saturday, November 20, 2010

Life as we know it...

is getting much easier!! We have had some great days but a few rough nights this week, we are counting our blessings. Last night Sawyer took a bottle from her great-grandmother for the first time. I got to go out with some college friends for dinner and stayed out for 2 hours, it was wonderful but I couldn't wait to get home to see my sweet girl. I also fixed dinner a few times this week which it felt so good to be back in the kitchen. Sawyer is starting to fall asleep on her own for naps and is doing pretty good with her eat/wake/sleep cycle...whooo! We also made it to church and community group this week and she did pretty good, hopefully we can make it to church again. It felt so good to be back into community.

I can not believe Thanksgiving is next week, I am really looking forward to seeing family and having them meet Sawyer, hopefully she will enjoy all of the festivities as much as me. Clint is starting to look for jobs in Philadelphia for the church plant we will be doing...if anyone has any contacts up there please let us know!!!

Now for some pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment