Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Days...

The past few days have been wonderful around here. Sawyer is getting so big and is starting to "talk" a lot more these days.She had a "playdate" yesterday with her friend Lucy who is 2 months older than Saywer, here are some pictures of that:




Sawyer also had some bonding time with her Aunt Kathryn who lives in Dallas:





My dad's sister Toni came in town over the weekend and even though Sawyer was not on her best behavior, her great-aunt Toni still loved seeing her:



I am trying so hard to capture pictures of Sawyer smiling, but so far I haven't had much luck. Here are a few pictures of her just hanging around being in a good mood:





Today Sawyer is going Christmas shopping for the first time, I'll be sure to post pictures of that, hopefully she will be a good girl =D
This coming up weekend is Christmas at my grandmother's house, I am really looking forward to this sweet time with family, we will be leaving on Thursday and coming home on Saturday. I am a little nervous about Sawyer but I am going to try to relax and enjoy myself and hopefully she will do the same!!

No comments:

Post a Comment