Sunday, February 27, 2011

Goodbye Louisville

Today is the day Sawyer and I are leaving Louisville. We will be arriving in Oreland, PA Tuesday afternoone (Lord willing). Yesterday was packing day and it was PERFECT. Clint had so many friends come out and bless us by helping us load the truck. It was such a great day. Sawyer was so happy and friendly, we had good food, good conversation, and loaded the truck with all our stuff in 2 hours. I was so content and peaceful during the whole day, and then to top it off one of my dearest friends who lives in Nashville, drove in and surprised me, it was such a gift!

So next time I update a blog post I will be in my apartment in Philadelphia...I can't belive it! Please pray for safe travels, Sawyer's adjustment, and good transition into our apartment. We are getting ready to leave!!!!! Bye Bye Bye Louisville, I will see you soon!!! Get ready Philly the Casabellas are coming to town.

Love, Alex

2 comments: