Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hope

Right now Sawyer has been asleep for over an hour...whoo hoo!! I now have hope that her 30 minute naps might be over, or at least know that she is capable of taking longer naps again. This is such an answer to prayer.

Last Wednesday our Community Group prayed over Clint, Sawyer, and I. It was a beautiful thing and a memory I will always cherish. We love the friendships we have built here over the years, and know that because these friendships are rooted in Christ they will last forever, and that brings me such hope. And what is exciting is to think of the relationships and friendships we will build up in Philly, I am praying now for the men and women we will live near, work with, and just do life with. We already have some amazing friends up in Philly and Clint and I are so excited to "do" life with them again. These friends are one of the main reasons we decided to make this move, they are our spiritual family and we are looking forward to be reunited with them very shortly!

Again, please be praying for this next week for us. We will be doing lots of packing, organizing, and loving on family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. SO GLAD to hear that Sawyer may have her long naps back! :) Always so great when they "figure it out" again... :) As you already know-we are praying for you all-in this last week of craziness before the move! And we are looking forward to doing life with the Casabellas when you get up here! Please, please let us know if there is any way we can help you-to prepare for your arrival or to help once you get here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you all are moving! Definitely praying for you all and the other families already up in Philly.
    Glad to hear that Sawyer is taking some better naps! Last week when I got the flu Bailey slept for 3.5 hours. It was totally God. I napped during that time and when I woke up I was convinced of the worst, but she just happened to take an amazing nap! Otherwise we are right back to our 45 minuters. :)

    ReplyDelete