Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring is here!

It feels so good around here lately. The weather has been beautiful, we are working on setting up our patio furniture so we can enjoy some dinners outside. And because the weather is finally warming up I got out Sawyers spring/summer clothes. She is so blessed with wonderful friends/family who have provided all of Sawyers wardrobe.

In these pictures Sawyer is wearing her Aunt Bri's t-shirt that is from the island of Lani:





The family I nannied for in Louisville was fabulous, and it just so happened that Sawyer is almost exactly 4 years younger than Addy, the little girl I watched. So pretty much over half of Sawyer's clothes use to be Addy's. How sweet does she look:



And get this, in these following pictures Sawyer is wearing her grandmother Susu's (Clint's mom) dress. We have about 4 of them and I LOVE that Sawyer can wear them, so so special!!!




On Easter evening our neighbors/best friends the Rogers came over with their little girl Jane, who is about one year older than Sawyer. Here is a picture of our little bunnies:



Last but not least, here are some pictures of Sawyer in her first pair of sandals





If you've noticed we have a little sitter on our hands. She can pretty much sit up all by herself now, and she loves it! We go next week for her monthly checkup, I'll post all her stats then during her 7 month post.

Clint and I have been really busy lately, but we are enjoying ourselves and thankful for all we have.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my how big she's getting. Love Addy's little outfit & Susan's dress. Too cute. She's the cutest little bald headed baby I ever saw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just beautiful!!! I miss her and wish I could just kiss her and hold her! Carla we have to make a trip soon!

    ReplyDelete