Thursday, December 1, 2011

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!!!

Happy December 1st! I can not believe December is finally here. I am going to try and cherish this month as long as I can. This past weekend we got our Christmas tree out and decorated. I look forward to this every year. I have ornaments on my tree that were hand-made by my great-aunt, this is so special to me! I also have ornaments that were my moms and grandmothers. I took some pictures of our tree and some of my favorite ornaments.






Sawyer loves sitting her in little rocking chair (which use to be mine) next to the tree and looking at all the prettiness! I gave her a cookie yesterday and she was loving it! I made snickerdoodles for our community group and they smelled like Christmas, at least in my opinion! Here is that moment captured.







Clint and I are going to start our Christmas devotions tonight. We use a book called "Come, Thou Long-expected Jesus" edited by Nancy Guthrie. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment