Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July

Today was a great day. It started off walking over to our little "town" center for a parade. It was much bigger than I thought it was going to be. It lasted over an hour. I am kicking myself for not bringing my camera. Oh well. Sawyer had a blast. We met some friends from church up there and Sawyer watched the parade with their boys. It was a sweet time and put us in the patriotic mood!

Here are a few pictures of Sawyer right after we got home from the parade. She was tired and ready for lunch and a nap.


During nap time Clint and I watched "The Patriot". I love watching a glimpse of what the men and women had to go through for us to be free in America. After naps our wonderful friends, The Rogers, came over for dinner. Sawyer was thrilled that Jane and Owen were coming over. They had a blast together and as always Clint and I enjoyed Bethan and Brandons company. Clint got our pool ready and the kids splashed and splashed. Owen LOVEs the water. I've never seen a baby have so much fun playing in the water.











 It is great being reminded what a gift it is to live in America. I am so thankful for the men and women who fought for our freedom and the men and women who fight now to keep our freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment