Friday, July 13, 2012

The Park

We have a little park that is super close to our house that we go to several times a week. Sawyer loves it and we have made some sweet friends there. I decided to bring my camera when we went and got some cute pictures of our big girl. She loves showing off for her Daddy!









Such a little sweetie pie! We are packing today and getting ready for our beach trip. Sawyer is excited...we just have to make it through 2 plane rides first...yikes! But I am trying to have a positive attitude and look at everything like an adventure. =D

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big she is getting! Miss you all so so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...she's grown inches since we saw her just a few weeks ago. What a monkey she's growing into, just like her Mommy was. So proud! Grammy

    ReplyDelete