Monday, August 20, 2012

Flowers and Daddy

Last week Bethan and I took the girls to go pick some flowers. It was lovely. The girls had a blast and it was overall a successful trip. Here are some pics that capture our day







Sawyer and Jane are so cute together. They both will just giggle and giggle. It warms my heart, I pray they will stay friends forever!!!!

Sawyer loves her Daddy time. He is an amazing dad and I can't wait to see him with a boy!!!



We are slowly getting ready for this boy. My parents came up this weekend and we rearranged our bedroom and made room for the pack n play. I have got a good bit of clothes that will last at least until hes 9 months old. I am feeling emotionally ready but daily I have to battle my fears and anxiety with prayer. The Lord is giving me peace and I know that another baby is such a blessing. Even thought it will be a long winter with a toddler an baby I am going to try and cherish the little moments and pray that even though I will be sleep deprived I will enjoy my favorite seasons!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jane & Sawyer really are adorable holding hands like that. I can just hear Sawyer squealing in those photos of her & Clint. So glad you post this kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete