Sunday, August 26, 2012

Family of 3

This is my favorite picture of our family before baby boy comes
I realize I never really did a post about our beach vacation. I didn't end up bringing my camera on the trip so I don't have any of the pictures on our laptop. Oh well. This picture was from the vacation. Little girl cheesin so big. My goodness Clint and I love this girl so much. She is so much fun lately. It truly gets better and better. I love this stage that she is in right now. She will come up to me and hug me and say "love you mommy". Or if I tell her to stop doing something she'll say, "ooooook mommy" and then usually say "sorrrrry mommy" So sweet!!!! Praying for her heart everyday and praying that she will LOVE being a big sister. Can't believe she'll be 2 soon. So excited for her party, she better love it as much as I think she will =D

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how Sawyer takes care of her little bubby. She will love being a big sister. I bet she will start nursing her baby dolls so she can be just like mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pic! You all are precious!! Can't wait to see the 4th member of the fam!!! :)

    ReplyDelete