Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas at Grandmothers

We celebrated Christmas early this year at my Grandmothers house. She lives in Ashland Kentucky which is around 3 hours from Louisville. I was a little anxious about taking Sawyer, but knew no matter how things ended up with her, Clint and I would try to relax and enjoy being with family. Sawyer did fabulous, slept better than she does at home, was in a good mood for the most part, and gave out lots of precious smiles! It was a neat experience taking Sawyer to my Grandmothers house, I have many wonderful Christmas memories in Ashland. Sawyer met many family members, they were all thrilled to see her:

Here is Sawyer with her great-great grandmother, this is my dad's grandmother


Here is Sawyer with her Great-Mama Dottie (my dad's step-mom)


Sawyer captured the heart of her 3rd cousins (these kids are my 2nd cousins on my dad's side)



Sawyer loves her great-grandmother (this is my mom's mom)






And here are my cousins ( on my moms side) who were smitten over Miss Sawyer Beth:



We have kicked off the Christmas season and we are ready for more festivites!!!

1 comment: