Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2 months



Well this past Saturday was December 4th, which meant our little girl turned 2 months old. She is getting sweeter and sweeter everyday and somehow I just can't get enough of her =D

Here are her stats:

Weight 11 pounds 8.5 ounces- 50%
Height 23 inches- 50%
And her head is in the 10%

So she is pretty much right on track, excpet her tiny head which I think is adorable! She got some shots and it was the sadest thing ever, she screamed and cried louder than I have ever heard her do, it almost brought tears to my eyes. But she fell fast asleep as soon as I put her in the car.

Now for some hightlights:

She is smiling almost anytime you smile at her
Her neck is getting stronger and supporting that little head of hers
She usually enjoys tummy time
She is starting to "talk" and she gets so excited when she finally gets a sound out
Her hair is growing in and it looks light brown
She has slept through the night 3 times now
She is drolling A LOT

I could go on and on but I'll post some pictures now





I have loved being Sawyer's mommy thus far and look forward to many more months!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! :) Happy two months Sawyer!! I love the faces she is making-too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy two months. I can't wait to see that sweet face again in two weeks. Aunt Kat is coming to love on her BFF Alex and adorable Sawyer.

    ReplyDelete