Tuesday, December 14, 2010

what we've been up to...

Sawyer has been such a doll lately. She is giving lots of smiles out and starting to "talk" a lot more. I feel so blessed that I get to spend everyday with my daughter, I am trying to cherish these moments!

Clint has been working like crazy at UPS, he doesn't have a day off until Christmas, he is in good spirits despite the fact that he has to work so much and the weather has been horrible. Clint's mom had some of her aunts and cousins over yesterday for a little Christmas get together. Sawyer and I went and had a great time. It was neat hearing all of them talk about Susan's mom, Wanda. I never got to meet her but it was a joy listening to them talk about the kind of woman she was!

We've been listening to lots of Christmas music, wrapping presents, drinking hot chocolate and trying to soak up as much as we can on this first Christmas for Sawyer.

Now what you're all waiting for:






1 comment:

  1. She is adorable!! :) So glad things are going well for you all!

    ReplyDelete