Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

This Christmas was the best by far! Having Sawyer here made it even more wonderful, and I can only imagine the memories we will make with her in the years to come.

I spent two days with my best friends and their babies, it was wonderful. First we had a dinner party at my moms house, 13 adults and 5 babies, it was crazy but just the way we wanted it. Then the next morning Sawyer and I went to a brunch with the girls, it was perfect! All the babies were there and they were so good. The ladies got to chat while the babies played, ate, and slept. I am so thankful for those friends, I pray we always stay close even if we live miles apart.

Christmas Eve was spent cooking and baking all day, which when I am doing those things I am super happy. Sawyer was such a good girl, her present to Clint and I was sleeping through the night, wasn't that so thoughtful of her? Clint got home around 5ish and then we ate a wonderful feast with my parents. After that we got the fireplace ready, turned on the music and started to open our presents. We got spoiled rotten by my parents. Sawyer got 2 of her first dolls and they are adorable!!! We relaxed after that and watched a movie, then off to bed we went. We woke up to a white Christmas, which was such a treat! I cooked a breakfast casserole and then we headed off to Clint's grandma Doris' and his Mom's house. We spent the morning with Clint's dads family and drank oragne julius, which are delightful. We chatted with family and let everyone play with Sawyer. Then we went to Clint's Moms where we laid by the fire, opened presents, drank coffee, ate some more and rested with family. Susu (Clint's mom) got Sawyer the cutest little bible! We ate dinner with his mom that night and it was so so good!! We truly had a wonderful day, that night we got home drank hot chocolate and then Clint and I read the birth of Jesus while I fed Sawyer and then we put her to bed...I will never forget this first Christmas with our precious daughter. She truly is a gift from the Lord, and we are so thankful for her and our family!

Now for some pictures...














1 comment:

  1. Such a darling sweetie!! :) So glad you all had a great Christmas-sounds wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete