Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Living the Dream

I have always wanted to be a wife and mother, and it hit me this week that I am finally living that dream out...everyday I get to wake up and do what I love most...it is a wonderful feeling. I truly am loving my life right now. Here are some of the highlights of my day:

-Getting Sawyer up from a nap, she is full of smilies and too precious
-Organizing and cleaning our home, something I did not enjoy when I was working outside the home, but now that I spend all day at home I am loving it!
-Hearing Sawyer laugh and watching her explore the world
-Feeding Sawyer, whether nursing her or giving her solids she LOVES to eat and I love to feed her
-Preparing our home for Daddys return, this is something I look forward to the most everyday. Once it hits 4 I start to get so excited, even though Clint doesn't get home until 5:30ish. As Sawyer gets older I want her favorite part of the day to be when her daddy gets home too...I will work really hard making it special and making Clint feel so loved by his girls!

I am praising God today for blessing me with a wonderful daughter, a hard working husband, and a beautiful home. I am truly learning to be content whatever the circumstances.

Those our just some thoughts I wanted to share today. And of course I will end with a picture of Sawyer Beth



P.S. I will try to do a video tour of our home soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment