Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thoughts on Thursday

I love to read and I thought I would share some of my favorite quotes every Thursday. Today's quote comes from the book: "Prayers of an Excellent Wife" by Andrew Case. This book is wonderful, I use it every morning to pray for my beloved Clint as he goes about his day, I highly recommend it for any wife out there. Andrew uses this quote in the book:

"God has designed not only that prayer come to be, but that prayer sometimes be a necessary means for accomplishing the ends he has ordained. In other words, God purposely designed how things would work so that some of what he accomplishes can only be accomplished as people pray."- Bruce Ware

Prayer is powerful and prayer does work. So please be praying for our church up here, Trinity Church. We are meeting every Wednesdays and have around 30 people who are on board with our mission! Pray also for Clint and I as we grow as parents and adjust to living up here in Philly.

Be looking forward to another cute video of our darling daughter later today or tomorrow!! Until then,

Keep Praying,

Alex

1 comment: