Sunday, March 27, 2011

We still bleed blue!!

Okay so we are still working on getting the internet, but I know you all are dying to see pictures of the sweet Philly baby...Here are some favorite ones over the past month. Also, I have SO MUCH I want to write about on here...I will try to do it soon. On a quick note we are doing great, loving our apartment, the people we are meeting, and enjoying being a family of 3 on our own; however, we do miss our friends and family A TON, but this is where the Lord wants us and we are trusting HIM in all things...

Now for the pictures:













And don't worry we are cheering super hard for our Wildcats...Here is Sawyer in some of her gear:





Go Big Blue!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! These pics and videos are just precious! Cannot wait to hold her. Hope she hasn't forgotten me. I love her laugh/scream! The UK outfit is great. Where did you get the shoes? Too cute!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete