Thursday, September 1, 2011

Walking

This past weekend my parents were here...it was wonderful! First off, it was so helpful to have them here during the hurricane and to help us clean up (our basement flooded). After the hurricane came and went the weather was beautiful. We enjoyed time at the park, fabulous food at our favorite local restaurants, and quiet time at home letting Sawyer enjoy time with her grandparents. Sawyer loved having them here too, it was so sweet. By the end of their trip she would reach out for my mom...precious! Sawyer also started "walking" this weekend. It all started when my dad was holding her hands and walking around the room, he was bringing her over to my and let go of her hands and she walked right too me, she took about 3 steps on her own. Then for the next day she would do that...but this girl is smart. Once she figured out our trick she did not want to do that anymore. Now if I let go of her hands she drops to the floor and throws a fit, she refuses to walk on her own! Oh well, she will walk in her time...this momma is not in a hurry to have a walking baby!

We tried to capture this little trick...here is the best we got



Today marks September 1st! This means fall is approaching and I couldn't be more excited! Next week it's suppose to be in the 70's here....ahhhhh!!!!

Sorry I haven't been posting much, it's been a little busy around here. I'll try to do some more this weekend!

Enjoy the first day of September!

1 comment:

  1. i like the dance:) crazy that sawyer is so close to walking. she is adorzable!

    ReplyDelete