Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Cards

I saw this idea on Pinterest and had to do it.

I love getting Christmas cards, it seriously makes my day. But, I hate throwing them away. So what I am going to try to do every year is make a little book out of them and then put them in a basket and we can look through them!

Here are some pictures I took of our first Christmas Card Book




Yesterday Sawyer was in rare form. Very hyper and being silly. She went into her closet pulled down this jacket, hat, and shoe. She wore it all day, no joke. It made me laugh!


And here are a few pictures for Sawyers Aunt Bri. She got her this outfit for Christmas. Doesn't Sawyer look so big in these pictures??? She is going through a growth spurt...eating A TON!!



We are packing and praying that we all stay healthy and can make it to Louisville in one piece. I probably wont blog until after our Louisville trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment