Thursday, December 15, 2011

One reason why I love Christmas...

PACKAGES! There is nothing like hearing a thud at the door and then seeing the UPS man drive away. It's magical getting a package and having no idea what is inside. We've gotten two wonderful packages in the past two days. The first one was from Clint's Dad. And let me just say it was a hit! Here are two videos of Sawyer when we first got the package:

Here are some pictures of Sawyer playing with her new nativity. She loves it and I love that it will always remind her of the true reason for Christmas! Thank you Papa Bella for this very special gift. We got another package from Clint's mom, Susu, today. Another great surprise! It was filled with gifts that we are saving for Christmas morning. But, Sawyer did get to play with the box and she had a blast! On another note, we have had milder weather here the past few days so we are trying to enjoy it before the real winter hits! We walked to the park yesterday, and I literally mean walked. Sawyer held my hand and we walked to the park a few streets over....sigh...such a big girl. Here are a few pictures I captured of our winter snuggle bug. I think she looks adorable with this jacket and hat!! Lastly, I close this post with another video!! We put new batteries in our video camera so you should be seeing more videos on here, get excited! Here is Sawyer on a regular day just being her cute self. Notice her new facial expression.

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet girl! I love her new face and the amy grant christmas music playing in the back ground :) miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete