Wednesday, April 4, 2012

18 months

Our sweet baby is 18 months old. What! I was talking to a friend yesterday and I told her Sawyer is almost 17 months old, then we stopped and calculated it and realized that today shed be 18 months old. A year and a half. I think it just gets better and better, and that's what my mom always says too. We go to Sawyers checkup next week, so I'll post her stats then.

Some favorite sayings and words:

Owie ( for our sweet neighbor baby Owen)
Open (says it all the time when she is trying to get something open, so sweet)
Let's go ( standing by the door waiting for Mommy and Daddy to go outside)
Gigi (our our neighbor, says it all the time when she sees anything that reminds her of Gianna or Marissa)
Outside ( not super clear but we understand)
Uppidty ( just started to say it)
Puppy
Peas ( for please)

Cute things she does:

-when she gets in trouble by me or Clint she starts blowing us kisses
-loves watching daddy do pushups and counches and shell get in the floor and do them with him
-picks flowers and rocks and holds them during our walk
-goes down the slide all by herself and can swing on a big girl swing
-loves baby Owen, tickles him and gives him kisses
-loves to walk and hold her girlfriends hands, when they let go a fit might be coming from Miss Sawyer

Favorite songs:

-ABCs (tries to sing it)
-Jesus loves me
-My God is so big
-ba ba black sheep

Favorite things to do:

-be outside, go on walks, sit on the patio
-play in her kitchen
-play with her babies, feed them, walk with them, wrap them up with blankets
-read books
-eat

Favorite foods:

-peas, carrots, green beans
-sweet potatoes
-kiwis
-yogurt
-anything sweet, loving Easter candy right now
-crackers, chips
-loves all nuts

She's a pretty good eater, shell eat anything we give her. If she doesn't like it I make her eat justs a few bites and she will! Still just drinks water and milk. Takes 3 bottles a day. I told myself I would get ride of the bottle by 18 months but I love that time with her. Shell just lay wih us and drink the bottle! Well see if it will be gone soon. Sleeps with her paci but only has it in bed. My plan is to take that away after our summer trips. She's a pretty good sleeper but still wakes up almost every night. I go in there and give her her paci, not sure why she gets up, it's pretty annoying. I'm going to talk to the doctor about it. Takes one nap. Usually from 1:30-3:30 sometimes it will be longer than 2 hours. Wakes up between 7:00-7:30. Goes to bed around 7:30.

Her personality is very sweet. I think she's a combo of Clint and I. She is very outgoing with friends and family that she knows and shell smile at people when we are out if she feels like it. Sometimes she gets really shy and will turn her head away. She has a temper and she is not afraid to let anyone know. But she's getting better about controlling it and realizing that she won't always get her way.

Okay that's enough rambling. If I think of any other stuff I'll add it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment