Sunday, April 15, 2012

Baby #2



Well we are happy to announce that October is going to be a great month for us. Sawyer will be two October 4th and her brother or sister will be born near October 27th. This was a total surprise but we are thankful that the Lord is adding to our family. It's happening in His time, not ours! I am trusting that the Lord will provide all that we need to get through a toddler and infant!

I am 12 weeks and feeling great. The first 2 months were pretty hard. I was feeling sick for awhile but not making the connection that I could be pregnant. Finally after a Saturday of not wanting to cook, not wanting to eat anything I decided just to take a pregnancy test to be sure we werent pregnant. Well that night we had a really nice surprise. It took us 1 year to get pregnant with Sawyer and 1 month to get pregnant with this baby. Deep down I think I will be excited to have my babies close in age, but at first it terrified me. I cried when I found out I was pregnant. But the Lord has given me strength and joy! I am thankful that the Lord has decided to add on to our family and I know Sawyer will make the best big sister!!! This girl LOVES babies!!! =D

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! Our first two boys are 16 months a part and boy #2 and #3 will be 2 years apart...but it is SO SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo...now I can start talking about baby 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW!!!! What wonderful news!!! Congratulations Alex, Clint and Sawyer. Sawyer will be 'mommy's little helper' since she has been practicing so well with her baby dolls ;) So happy for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in trouble cause I already spend a significant amount of time at work gazing in amazement at pictures of Sawyer my only Granddaughter (and her parents ha!) on this blogspot !!!!!!! and now a second Grandchild to adore.....oh well some things are just more important than work/the company so make sure you take/load equal pics of this second child ! I bet Sawyer is going to love being a Big Sister !!! Love & Miss you guys!

    Papa Bella

    ReplyDelete