Tuesday, September 21, 2010

37 weeks

I had my doctors appointment today, all was well except for the 4 pounds that I gained since last week, haha! My belly is getting bigger and bigger by the day.

I am around 90% effaced and still around a centimeter dilated. Her head is still very low and the doc said we could have a baby any day. I still think she is at least 2 weeks away!

I am feeling much better, the bladder infection/ UTI/ kidney infection is gone, praise the LORD! I do feel like I have a little cold but I am trying to get lots of rest and get plenty of Vitamin C.

Our bags are packed, her little "room" is all ready, and I think I am as much prepared as possible. Clint is so excited, which is so neat to see, and I am really looking forward to growing as parents with him.

Please pray for my delivery and a healthy little girl...on a side note my sweet nephew Ezekiel is still having issues with his liver and he is in need of lots of prayers!!!

Blessings,

Alex

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Hurry, baby girl! Aunt Tay can't wait to hold you and kiss you all over :) And your future husband, Gabe, can't wait to get his chubby little hands on you!
    I'm so excited to see you and Clint with your daughter. Clint is going to be an over protective, proud papa- I can see it now!! This little thang is going to be loved, loved, loved! I cannot wait :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete