Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blessings

I have about one month left before I have my sweet little girl in my arms. It's hard to believe that it's almost over, and I will finally get to be a mommy.

We have a busy September ahead of us. I have my second baby shower this weekend, which I am really excited about. Once that shower is over I will need to get busy and organize all my goodies and make sure we are ready for this baby girl to come.

Clint and I have been so blessed with all the wonderful gifts everyone has gotten our baby, we would not be nearly as prepared to bring this baby into the world without the help from our family and friends, we thank the Lord for them!

My pregnancy has been such a delight and I think I am really going to miss having her in my body. As of right now I am 35 weeks and will go back to the doctor on Monday and will hopefully figure out how I am progressing. I am sleeping great, I feel pretty comfortable for the most part; however, I have experienced some back pain but I've always struggled with that, even when I wasn't pregnant.

I am really going to try to use this blog to update our family and friends with the end of the pregnancy, the beginning of our daughters life, and will update on all the latest news in regards to our church plant in Philadelphia. I will post a pictures soon of my growing belly!!

Blessings, Alex

2 comments:

  1. how are you still sleeping well? i'm having a hard time:) what's your secret??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! :) I'm looking forward to keeping up with you all through your blog! Glad to hear you are doing so well...can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl (well, through your blog for now, and in person in a few months!)

    ReplyDelete