Friday, January 21, 2011

Can't sleep

I am up WAY to early...it's 3:58 am right now. No my baby did not wake me up, she is fast asleep in her little bed. I woke up around 3 and just couldn't fall back to sleep. So I thought I would post some pictures of our sweet girl, and update on the Philly situation.

Clint has had a phone interview with a company up in Philly. Brandon, who is a fellow church planter works at this company so we are PRAYING that this job works out. We have started to begin looking at several rental houses/apartments up there. We fell in love with one yesterday and we are PRAYING that we get it. It's going to be a waiting game for the next few days. Why is it so hard to wait for things? I am trying to remind myself that the Lord will provide just what we need, and to trust in Him...but it's hard!

Please pray for us. We could be moving next month, or it could be a while longer. Our life is getting ready to change drastically, I am ready for the change but of course with change comes fear and anxiety. I've been reading some good stuff to comfort me and remind me gospel truths, I will try to post some of it but it's all the way downstairs right now and I am too lazy to go get it =D

Okay enough of my jibber jabber (is that how you spell that) here are some pics of our SEC






And here are some more




1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures as always! :) She is getting so big. We are praying for you all-as you wait to hear for sure about Clint's job and on this rental you are so excited about! Can't wait to hear more news when you have it-thanks for updating! :)
    Oh-and I hope you got back to sleep and got some rest!! :)

    ReplyDelete