Wednesday, January 26, 2011

God is good!

Okay let me share a quick story:

Today, Clint was driving home from work and noticed that his heat was not working, next thing he knew the car was overheating. So he decided to go to his moms house instead of coming all the way out to my parents house. And get this, our car died as soon as he pulled into his mom's driveway...we are so thankful that the Lord kept Clint safe and brought him safely to his moms. We are also so thankful that this did not happen to our car while Sawyer and I were in it! Clint is praising God today for his protection and giving God all the glory! Please pray for our car, that we can get it fixed without having to pay too much money.

For a quick Sawyer update:

She slept her longest last night. I fed her at 8:30pm and we put her to bed at 9. She slept till 7am! I am hoping to start putting her to bed around 9 now, I would LOVE to do 7pm but I don't think she is ready for that yet. She has been chewing on her left pointer and middle finger like CRAZY, it is the cutest thing but I think she is in pain from teething. She has been super sweet today, but really fussy when I put her down for her nap, I think cause she realizes her gums hurt when she is laying down doing nothing. So hopefully we will have another good night... we shall see. She will be 4 months in a few weeks, whooo hoo!!!

Anyways, just wanted to share those updates and ask for prayers.

2 comments:

  1. alex what a blessing indeed! that is so great that sawyer is sleeping so long for you--yay! i think around 4 months i was able to get mine to go down around 7-7:30....but you may have to play with it for awhile and do what she needs, she'll get there! and i think i told you before i kept mary etta at 5 feedings til she was taking lots of solids.....i didn't do this with reed and emery-claire (and i think it made me have to start solids earlier than i would have liked with them both, as they were obviously getting more hungry--and poor EC was probably starving since at 5 months i was pregnant and my milk was drying up!) but mary etta seemed to stay satisfied with the 5 feedings and i was able to delay solids til closer to 6 months---but that was more out of my own convenience since i had a 3 year old and 1 year old : ) i would just get her up again at like 10ish, and she would nurse half asleep and lay right back down & stay asleep. all 3 times i've felt when i do drop below 5 feedings (and i've had other friends say the same thing) that my milk supply definitely drops significantly. glad she is doing well! take care! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord!! So glad Clint is safe, and that nothing happened.
    That's awesome that Sawyer slept so well! Hope it continues for you! :)

    ReplyDelete