Monday, June 20, 2011

The bigger the better???

Sawyer received some big bows a few days ago in the mail...at first I wasn't sure what I thought about them...but after putting them on her I just think they are too cute! I know some would oppose but oh well! Enjoy looking at this precious girl:









Right now she is cutting her top two teeth, she is going to look so stinking cute once those come through! She is starting to eat lots of more finger foods and I am feeling a bit more adventurous with what foods I give her.

In other news ( yes our life does consists of other things besides Sawyer, haha) Trinity, our church met for the first time in a community city in our town. Clint and I took care of the kids, but we had a pretty good turn out and we are getting ready to start up community groups this week, which is really exciting! And we are preparing for our trip to Louisville coming up in two weeks. I am so pumped. I am just praying that Sawyer adjusts well, feels good, and has a great time...we are counting down the days in the Casabella household.

I"ve been trying to upload some videos that we have taken recently but we are having issues with it...hopefully we can get that working.

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment