Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Daddy's Day!

First off Clint and I want to give a shout out to the men in our lives who have played such a huge role in who we are today! Michael Dixon, Michael Casabella, and Steve Blanchard we LOVE you all so much!!!! Thank you for all the sacrifices you have made for us, and loving us the way you have. We are so blessed to have you as our Fathers.

Also, Clint is such an amazing daddy. The way he loves Sawyer is so precious. He would do anything for her, his sweet daughter. I love watching him play with Sawyer, he can get her to giggle so much easier than I can! The way Sawyers face lights up when I say, "Wheres Daddy" is too sweet. She starts looking all over the house for Clint and then onces she sees him she goes crazy...melts my heart. This girl LOVES her daddy!!!

Clint, Thank you for being one incredible Father. Sawyer is so blessed to have you as her Daddy and I know your relationship will continue to grow over the years. Thank you for providing for our family and leading our family well. We love you so much Clint/Daddy!!!!





1 comment:

  1. Looks like a Picture Perfect Fathers Day !Couldn't be prouder or happier about the awesome job the two of you are doing with Sawyer !!! Never really been a fan of surfing the internet, but now that thecasabellas.blogspot.com is out there, I can't stop myself from logging on and getting the latest upate and pictures on a daily basis ! Can hardly wait until 1st week in July when we get to see the three of you in person !!!
    GPa MC

    ReplyDelete