Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sweet Sweet Summertime!

The weather has been beautiful up here, and we are loving every minute of it! Sawyer LOVES being outside, as soon as I put her shoes on and head to the door, she starts kicking her legs and flapping her arms, she gets so excited...I love it!

My mom got us an umbrella for our patio, I am so thankful because now Sawyer and I can sit on the patio during the day. It is so fun. I get a snack ready for her, and then grab some favorite toys and we sit and watch the world go by. I hope she continues to enjoy this because I love it! Here are some pics of Sawyer enjoying life




Today we went to the park with Bethan and Jane ( our neighbors and close friends). The girls had a blast and Bethan and I had great converstions!!! It was so delightful...Thank you God for sweet summertime and sweet friends!!









I love watching Jane and Sawyer interact, they are already sweet friends and Sawyer can't even talk...it is going to be so sweet to watch their little friendship grow! Sawyer is already learning so much from Jane, and Clint and I are learning so much from Brandon and Bethan!!!!

Hope you all are enjoying this sweet sweet summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment