Friday, June 10, 2011

Tooth!

I know you all are dying to see Sawyer's tooth, I finally got a good picture where you can see it



Do you see that little white thing popping up in her month??? That's it!!! She has been a little fussy butt these past few days, but I know it's just a phase, so I am trying to enjoy our time together and cherish these moments! ( I feel like I always say that, haha)

And because I just can't get enough of little miss Sawyer Beth here are some favorite pictures I have taken recently. These first ones are from a few nights ago, when Clint and I took Sawyer on an evening walk. Their is a park really close to us, so we walked up there. Sawyer had a blast! Her new favorite thing to do is hold your hands and walk around ( this is wearing this momma out).






This is a precious picture of Sawyer with our neighbors daughter Gianna! I watch Gianna and Marissa every Friday, and Sawyer loves her little buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment