Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Update on life

Well we are mid-way through August...I can't believe it!! We have lots of exciting things a head of us. Next weekend my parents and sister are coming up, I can't wait for them to see how much Sawyer has grown and how big she is. Then two weeks after that one of my dearest friends is getting married in Orlando, Florida! I will go down for two days and one night. Sawyer will have the previlage of staying back in Philly with her daddy and her Susu! I know they will all have a blast! Then in October another one of my closest friends is getting married in Louisville...Sawyer and I will make that journey together and leave Clint/daddy at home to work and make money so we can do all these fun things (We love you Clint and are so thankful for all your hard work!)

We are approaching my favorite time of the year...FALL!!!! I can not wait to share all the reasons I love fall with Sawyer, I know she will LOVE it too!!! But I am not wishing summer away just yet... I do love the warm mornings and evenings, I love seeing all of our neighbors out and about...I love all the fresh veggies and fruit...

We are still waiting for the adaptor for our iPad to upload our pictures to that. Once that is here we will have a picture overload on this blog, so get ready. But to hold you all over here is a video of Sawyer playing with her baby...at the end check out Clint (he just woke up, hehe)



On a side note, Sawyer can now climb up in her rocking chair, turn around and sit in it like a big girl. I keep trying to get it on camera but every time I get the camera out she just crawls over to me. I'll keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment