Monday, February 6, 2012

Dixon Family Visit

Well, my parents and sister left today. Sawyer and I were really sad...she shed a few tears! We had a blast. She remembered them for sure, it was precious. And every morning when she would see them again her face would light up and she would get the biggest smile. Thank you Mom, Dad, and Bri for making the drive up here and loving on us for the weekend. We already miss you! =D

They brought up our Christmas presents and my mom found the kitchen I played with when I was little. My mom fixed it up a little and Sawyer is having a blast playing with it. Here are a few pics of her kitchen. I took pictures of her playing with it but she was naked...so I will have to take a few more with her clothes on





One day we took Sawyer to my parents hotel and she experienced her first pool and hot tub. She didn't like the pool at first, but she really warmed up to the hot tub. She looks so big to me int these pictures.







On another afternoon Sawyer cuddled up with Grammy and they watched "Toy Story 3" It was so sweet watching how excited she was to watch the movie with her Grammy.




Here are a couple of other random pictures






My mom bought Sawyer and potty seat and she loves to sit on it. No pee pee or poo poo yet, but hopefully soon. She is starting to tell me when she poops and pees and she doesn't like her diaper to be dirty. I think those are all good signs. HOwever, I know she is young to I am going to take my time.



And tonight, Clint made Sawyer a fort in the Family Room...I think she liked it =D



2 comments:

  1. These pictures are awesome !! Looks like a wonderful visit/time! Seen a many of those blanket over a table and couch forts, but never seen a kid any happier to be occupying than Sawyer looks in these pics. The one of her and Carla watching Toy Story is precious. i also love the one of Sawyer and Mike on the pool steps....her expression looks just like I do after a good bottle of wine(LOL). Keep the pictures/updates coming ! LOVE YA EVERYBODY !

    Papa Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. That could be you in those pictures! :)
    We muss you Papa Bella. We are planning another trip home sometime spring/summer. I'll let you know when!

    ReplyDelete