Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day



Happy Valentine's Day sweet readers! We have had a great day and night...filled with lots of sweets! We started our day off with chocolate chip pancakes, Sawyer loved them. Then she had some dark chocolate after lunch which she couldn't get enough of.

Sawyer has been on the cranky side lately. She has a cold with a runny nose and slight cough and she is teething...4 teeth in the making! Thankfully, today wasn't too cold out so we went on walk and she was loving being outside again. We sat on the patio and watching the world go by. We live across a Fire hose repair place, so they were working on a firetruck and Sawyer had a blast watching them.

Sawyer has been eating her daddy up. At night she only wants to read books with daddy and she wants daddy to come and play in her kitchen, etc...It warms my heart and I know Clint is loving it! Speaking of daddy, here are some pictures of my sweeties:






Here are a few pictures of Sawyer cleaning...one of her favorite things to do, hopefully this will continue the older she gets...maybe she got her Grammy's OCD =D






Sawyer fell down today while playing outside, I could tell it really hurt. She scraped her finger. She did awesome while I was cleaning it and loved having a band aid on. You will also see her watching her "Baby Praise" DVD from her Susu:








It was a relaxing, fun day filled with lots of LOVE. I am so blessed. But I missed all my Valentines in Kentucky!! It's getting harder and harder being away from "home". I miss you all and think about you so much...

Sending lots of love from Philly!!!!

Love, Alex

3 comments:

  1. What a perfectly beautiful Valentines day. I remember you used to love cleaning at that age...ummmmm...
    She looks so precious in every picture. Thanks for the posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines.......thanks for sharing your day via the blog !!! Give Sawyer a Big Kiss for Papa Bella and tell her thanks for the Valentine !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all her different expressions! We missed you all at Valentines Day too! We love you!

    ReplyDelete