Sunday, February 26, 2012

Our weekend

We had a pretty laid back weekend. Clint had to work a little bit but we did get to go on a date Saturday night. Our sweet neighbor Anna came over to watch Sawyer. She's a freshman in high school and I adore her and so does Sawyer! We are thankful to have a great girl like her living so close!

These pictures our precious, I think! We were waiting for Daddy to come home from work and Sawyer was rocking it with Elmo...this has become her new favorite thing to do...I love this first one =D





Grammy sent Sawyer some animal crackers in the mail and they made for a perfect after nap snack!




I was going through Sawyers closet this morning trying to figure out what she should wear to church and I saw an adorable outfit my mom made... I think I wore it, mom? Anyways, Sawyer looked too cute in it and she loved the snowman on it!





Hope you all had a wonderful weekend...looking forward to warmer ones!

3 comments:

  1. You sure did wear that. We had a ton of snow that winter and I wanted you to have something with snow on it, that wasn't Christmas. She looks so cute in it. Sorry I didn't put snaps in the crotch...I took the easy way out & just sewed the legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way...I see piano lessons in her future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are all great !!!! Especially Love the one she is holding both keys down soild (both are lit up in the picture) as she wails out the vocals for all she is worth.....watch out Adele !!!

    ReplyDelete