Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Randomness

Whoa...I am worn out! We just got back from a fun playdate at the mall with all of Sawyers buddies from church. There was an indoor play area that the kids could run around and climb on things. Sawyer loved it, she did take a couple of falls when the bigger kids would run into her. She cried but I don't think it was because it hurt, I think it was because she was sad that the kids knocked her over =D She is a sensitive one! Then after we played we went to eat with all the mommas and their kids at Chick fil A, it was packed. But we all made it and enjoyed our lunch. Now, Sawyer is asleep and this mommy is tired!!! But I had to share some cute pictures I took of Sawyer yesterday and today.

I bought Sawyer some pom poms at the Dollar store for her to play with. She is loving them and little buttons. They keep her busy for awhile and help with her motor skills and we are working on organizing the pom poms by color...





Sawyer is loving her bears recently. Here are a few pictures of her loving on her bears!







And here are a few of Sawyer and her baby...this girl still love sher babies! She goes back in forth between which baby is her favorite. RIght now its her baby Stella from Susu.






Today I had to bring Sawyers car seat in the house because we were going to put it in Bethans car to go to the mall. Sawyer had a blast playing with it. I got the camera out and as soon as I started to take pictures these are the faces I got =D






OKay these are the last pictures. She thought of this all by herself...





We have had a great start to the week! The weather is suppose to be warmer which is great news! Sawyer is LOVING being outside. We finally got to go on a family walk last night when Clint got home from work...I miss those! Hoping for many more in the future! Blessings!!!

2 comments:

  1. Alex, what DARLING pictures of little Sawyer. And it looks like she has such a sweet spirit about her! I love your idea of sorting pom-poms and buttons in ice trays... Scarlett and I are SO going to try that! Glad pretty weather is coming y'all's way too. Hoping your family has a great day together, outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pom poms & ice tray are genious. What a great learning tool. Love her putting her babies in the car seat. Such a good example that they mirror everything we teach them. That might take a little turn when she's 14, but it will only be temporary!

    ReplyDelete