Monday, February 20, 2012

Sunday and Monday

We had a great Sunday yesterday. Sawyer got dressed to the best for church. Susu got Sawyer this dress last time we came into Louisville. I love it and Sawyer did too. I could tell she felt pretty in it! =D

I took some pictures of our Trinity Kids area this Sunday. To help you all understand what we do every week. Since we are renting a space at a school we have to load and unload every week. In this picture you can see Clint starting to unload the Trinity Kids stuff in the space we use for the little kids (0-3). We store all of the toys/rugs/snacks in those big black containers. They have wheels on them and they are stored in a trailer that we store somewhere during the week.

We did have the kids area up on the third floor but we are having some issues with meeting up there now. So for the little kids we set up a space in the hallway and make it the perfect little area for the little ones. They love it! Sawyer and I come early with Clint to help him set up. She is really starting to enjoy it...I like how it is teaching her about serving. Whether she gets it or not it is instilling an attitude of serving!



Our big kid space is a work in progress, but it's working well with the amount of kids we have. As we grow more (Lord willing), we will need to figure something else out. Right now they meet in this open space. The white board is used for story time and the bins are filled with toys. I'd like to try to think of some other creative ways to help bring the bible to life for these kids. Storing things are our issue though, any ideas???


We all are so thankful for Germantown Academy. It is serving our church body well! I will try to update more on our church plant as things change!

Today we got a Valentines package from Susu and Paw Paw Steve. I think I loved it as much as Sawyer. Here is a cute little picture of Sawyer with her new shoes on and eating a homemade cookie from Susu.

Sawyer threw a fit when she had to finally take her shoes off...this girl loves shoes! Susu also got Sawyer a new book, it's precious and we have already read it a few times! Thank you Susu and Paw Paw Steve. You made our day a little brighter! =D

2 comments:

  1. So glad you liked your Valentine's gifts! I think Sawyer's love for shoes may break the bank someday! What girl doesn't love shoes?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so big! Oh my goodness! And such a cutie. :) I can't believe she sits on the potty for you already! You are braver than me! :)

    ReplyDelete