Monday, April 18, 2011

6 months

Okay so I am really late in doing Sawyers 6 month post, I was waiting for her check-up, but we are not doing it until May. So I will go ahead and do her post and then give her stats in May!

Here is a list of the food she has eaten this month (for those of you who care, haha)

Bananas
Sweet Potatoes
Butternut Squash
Applesauce
Carrots

This girl loves to eat, it's precious. She will grunt after each bite if you don't put the food fast enough in her month.

Here are some things she started this month:

Started drinking out of a sippy cup- LOVES IT
Starting to eat Gerbers puffs, didn't know what to think at first but now getting the hang of it, still can't get them into her month
Can sit up with the boppy
Can get in the crawling position and rock back and forth

She still nurses every 3 or so hours during the day. Wakes up around 7ish, sometimes earlies, and sometimes a bit later. Gets up at least once a night, either around 1 or 2 OR around 5...I nurse and then put her back to sleep. Goes to bed around 7ish which is great time for mommy and daddy.

She also started to enjoy taking a bath, kicks a ton and has smiled a few times while in the tub. Still not loving the after affects of taking a bath ( lotion, diaper, clothes, but we're working on it)

Loves going on walks, either in the stroller or strapped to mommy or daddy, praying for warmer weather soon.

Still teething BUT no teeth, hoping for one soon.

Sawyer has become my best friend! I love spending everyday with and I know that our relationship is going to continue to grow and grow. I love that she is halfway to a year, looking forward to many more memories to come.

Taking her monthly pictures is getting harder and harder, all she wants to do is eat the paper...here are a couple of shots I got, not very good but oh well!




3 comments:

  1. Happy 6 months Sawyer! We miss you! Lyds is going to start food this week (or at least I'm going to try to get it in this week :) ). S looks so big. Sorry I haven't returned your call yet. I may be able to call this afternoon or tomorrow. love you friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! I need to call you!!
    I can't believe how big Sawyer is getting!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how active she has gotten with the NUMBER. I looked back the other day at how big she has gotten from the pictures Lang took. And the more personality she gets, the more of see you Miss Alex. Erin Beatty and I had a great laugh last night look at growing Miss Sawyer with great delight.

    Love you.. Kat

    ReplyDelete