Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ministry to Children

This week my mom, grandmother, and sister are here, so we have been super busy. Today we are suppose to go to Atlantic City, NJ where my grandmother lived with my grandfather when he was in the Navy...my mom was born in PHilly! I will take pictures and post them soon!

On another note...Clint and I are trying to put some things together for the children that are a part of Trinity ( our church). As of right now we just meet on Wednesday nights so we just want to have a little structure to the time the kids spend while the adults are meeting. I found this great website packed with wonderful children games, activities, stories...and my favorite coloring pages! I was looking, and looking for coloring pages that were relevant and went along with scripture...well I found them at this website!!! Here is the address: http://ministry-to-children.com/

We are doing really good, looking forward to the warmer weather that is suppose to be here this weekend! I'll post pictures and a video soon!

Blessings,

Alex

1 comment:

  1. Capitol Hill's kids ministry has a great website with lots of resources...
    http://www.praisefactory.org/

    Glad you are doing well. Sorry I missed your call the other day. I was painting :) I'll call you soon!

    ReplyDelete