Friday, April 1, 2011

Neat idea

So I love being organized but I have come to grasps with the fact that it does not come naturally to me. I am always looking for ways to help me become more organized...well I found a blog, from one of my friends blogs, where a woman makes these little index card holders for you to either use for recipes, memorizing bible verses etc...She designed one to help kids memorize scriptures, I bought one for our friends little boy up here. I think this is a great idea, it's cute and helps you keep track of what bible verses you are teaching your kids. Here is a picture to give you an idea of what I am talking about:



Here is her website for those who are interested:

outoftheheart.myshopify.com/pages/welcome

I think they are reasonably priced and it's free shipping! Just wanted to share this neat little idea that I found today.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday, it was snowing here this morning...YUCK!

Blessings, Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment